433MHz Active RFID is a proven and mature technology choice that has been widely adopted for applications in industries as diverse as defense and healthcare. 433MHz tags and systems represent sophisticated, and refined technology that is continually advancing. The 433MHz Active RFID community is also ratifying global standards that will pave the way for future interoperability.
Asset Tracking Advantages
WiFi and ZigBee Active RFID technologies have more recently entered the market with a focus on Asset Tracking. In addition to the technology advantages inherent the 433MHz physics and technology standards, 433MHz Active RFID specifically addresses problems and limitations that current Asset Tracking customers have been known to experience.
Here are just some of the features and benefits of 433MHz Active RFID for Asset Tracking:
AllGuard Asset Tracking and Integrated Security Advantages:
- Proven performance in mission-critical and challenging security applications
- Two Reliable and Accurate Location Technologies
- Long-Range Triangulation Accurate to 6-12 feet (2-4 m) in a Typical Hospital Environment
- Positive, Proximity Location for Exact Location and Immediate Action
- World’s Toughest Active RFID Tag
- Smallest and Lightest Active RFID Tags
- Integrated Asset and Personnel Tracking and Security
- Accurate Tracking and Perimeter Security on One Platform
- Perimeter Security Devices Proven in Mission-Critical Applications
Please contact us to learn more about why 433MHz Active RFID is the industrial choice and we invite you to speak directly to our technical staff.